Tel: 0531-88785322 88789322
National free service hotline: 400-666-5087
Factory Address: Industrial Park, Shanghe County, Jinan City, Shandong Province Industry Road 10
Website : en.yibogd.com
Shandong Yibo Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. tells you that the mining optical cable is divided into: central beam tube type (2-12 cores, because of the process problem, this process can only produce 12 cores)
Layer twisted type (2-144 core, generally less than 12 cores, biased to the center beam tube type)
Comparison of layer stranded and center bundle tube cables
Comparing the two, the stranded cable has the following remarkable characteristics:
1. Structurally speaking, the length of the stranded fiber optic cable is easier to control than the excess length of the center bundled fiber optic cable.
2. In terms of waterproof performance, the layered cable is superior to the center bundle tube cable because the center bundle tube cable loose tube diameter is thicker than the layer twist type, and the center bundle tube cable core is packaged in a loose sleeve. In the tube, the layered cable has a plurality of different loose tubes and a relatively small diameter. Therefore, the layered cable has better waterproof performance than the center bundle tube cable.
3. In terms of mechanical properties, the stranded cable has better tensile strength than the center bundle tube cable.
4. In terms of the number of cores, the layered cable is superior to the central bundled cable. The layer-wound cable can achieve dozens of cores, even hundreds of cores, and the center bundle tube can only achieve dozens of cores at most.
5. In terms of laying method, the layer twisting method is more than the central beam tube cable, which can be applied to various occasions, including overhead, direct burial, pipeline and underwater.
6. From the installation point of view, the layered cable is better than the central bundle tube cable. All the cores of the center bundle tube cable are in the same loose tube. After the cable is stripped, all the fibers are exposed and filled with grease, which is not easy to install. . The stranded cable consists of a number of different loose tubes, which can be selectively opened and stripped for easy installation and use.
7. In terms of process maturity, layer-wound fiber optic cable is superior to central beam-tube fiber optic cable, and most manufacturers choose layer-twisting process.
8. In terms of application range, the layered cable is superior to the central beam tube cable, and the layered cable is used in almost 80% of the cases, in line with national standards.
Copyrignt © 2019 RENDER All rights reserved . Shandong Yibo Photoelectric Technology Co., Ltd.鲁ICP备19014903号 Powered by Clouds platform Technical Support: Shengcan Technology