Tel: 0531-88785322 88789322
National free service hotline: 400-666-5087
Factory Address: Industrial Park, Shanghe County, Jinan City, Shandong Province Industry Road 10
Website : en.yibogd.com
Cable manufacturers today analyze the different angles of indoor and outdoor optical cables.
One: from model, use and accessories
GJFJV: Mainly used for building and indoor laying or cable jumpers.
Non-metallic reinforcing member, tight-fitting optical fiber, PVC sheath
1.GYXTW: Pipe and overhead laying. Metal-reinforced member, center tube filled, steel-polyethylene bonded sheath with steel wire
2. GYXTW53: Directly buried. Metal reinforcing member, center tube filled, steel-polyethylene bonded sheath with steel wire, and longitudinally wrapped corrugated steel tape armored polyethylene sheath.
3. GYTA: Pipe and overhead laying. Metal reinforcing member, loose-layer twisted-filled, aluminum-polyethylene bonded sheath.
4. GYTS: Pipe and overhead laying. Metal reinforcing member, loose-layer twisted-filled, steel-polyethylene bonded sheath.
5.GYTY53:. Directly laid. Metal reinforcement member, loose-layer layer twisted filling type, polyethylene sheath, longitudinal wrinkle steel belt armor, polyethylene sleeve.
6. GYTA53: Directly buried. Metal reinforcing member, loose-layer layer twisted filling type, aluminum-polyethylene bonding sheath, longitudinal wrinkle steel belt armor, polyethylene sleeve.
7. GYTA33: Directly buried and laid underwater. Metal reinforcing member, loose-layer layer twisted filling type, aluminum-polyethylene bonded sheath, single thin round steel wire armor, polyethylene sleeve.
Two: From the outer packaging and practical analysis:
1. Outdoor optical cable: The outer packaging is thick and has some mechanical and environmental characteristics such as pressure resistance, corrosion resistance and tensile strength.
2. Indoor fiber optic cable: mainly used indoors, the main features should be flexible, can be used in narrow corners such as corners, followed by fire-retardant, tensile, soft and other external features.
Three: Consider environmental factors:
1. Indoor fiber optic cable generally does not have a waterproof jacket
2 Outdoor cable must have a waterproof jacket.
Friendly reminder: There is no strict distinction between indoor optical cable and outdoor optical cable, that is, it can be used indoors or outdoors. It is determined according to the specific conditions of construction. The indoor optical cable is soft and not tensile.
The above is the difference between the optical cable manufacturers and the outdoor optical cables that are analyzed by different angles.
Copyrignt © 2019 RENDER All rights reserved . Shandong Yibo Photoelectric Technology Co., Ltd.鲁ICP备19014903号 Powered by Clouds platform Technical Support: Shengcan Technology